JFK At Home understands how important being at home with family nearby is to the recovery process. That's why we're committed to providing professional support to help get you or your loved one back to full health with emphasis on independence and the significance of daily routine.
Our highly trained and qualified Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses can come to your residence to provide all facets of nursing care available 24/7 in Middlesex, Somerset and Union Counties.
Learn more about the range of Home Care Services that JFK At Home offers:
- Visiting Skilled Nursing Services
- Private & Personal Care Services
- Certified Home Health Aides available 24 hours a day for hourly or live-in care
- Masters prepared medical social workers
- Hospice Care
- Rehabilitation Services (In-home Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy)
- Medication review and education
- Nutritional Counseling
- Registered Dieticians
- Wound Care Nursing including the care of surgical wounds, dressings, feeding tubes, Foley catheters and drains
- Specialized home orthopaedic and joint replacement, stroke, brain injury, bariatric and other condition-specific recovery programs available