Private & Personal Care
JFK At Home offers a mix of customized personal caregiver services to meet each patient’s needs.
Some of the unique services we provide include:
- Free consultation to help patients and families customize care to keep them safe at home
- Free assistance with Medicare and long-term insurance coverage
- In-home clinical assessment by a registered nurse at the start of service
- Certified home health aide for hourly care or live-in services
- Registered or licensed practical nurses for private care
- Ongoing assessment by a nurse with written status reports and supervision of certified home health aides
- Access to a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Areas We Service
JFK At Home provides a full continuum of home health care services to patients and families in Middlesex, Somerset and Union Counties.Certified Home Health Aides
JFK At Home offers credentialed home health aides that provide care under the supervision of a registered nurse, supporting daily activities to meet your personalized needs.Home Health Aides are available 24 hours a day as needed to provide services such as:
- Simple physical exercise
- Meal Preparation
At JFK At Home, we have found that even the little things mean a lot to the recovery process. That’s why we offer companion and homemaker services for things like conversation, light housework, medication reminders, meal preparation, and help with scheduling appointments.
For added peace of mind, JFK at Home has a rigorous hiring process that includes drug and alcohol testing, criminal background checks and competency assessments.